Aircraft Painter (5+ YRS EXP) - Pensacola, Florida 22213
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience painting aircraft and aircraft parts for an opportunity in Pensacola, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter will be responsible for the preparation and painting of aircraft, related equipment, and parts in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of aircraft painting experience. B757 experience highly preferred.
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)