- Able to use tools and equipment associated with the aircraft painting process
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation
- Working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics) is necessary
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!