- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years aircraft painter experience
- Military decal and painting experience required
- Prefer experience from military fixed wing community or civilian heavy structure background
- Experience in heavy structure U.S. Military or related FAA or civil aviation
- Must be a US Citizen
- This position falls under Executive Order 14042, so selectee(s) may be required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, except in limited circumstances where an exception is approved due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a secret clearance.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.