Aircraft Painter - Sanford
Hire Aviation •
- Performs aircraft masking, stripping, prepping, painting and detailing.
- Apply primer and finish coats
- Layout paint schemes and designs.
- Set up and operate typical shop equipment such as orbital sanders, dye grinders, paint guns and other general shop equipment and tools to complete work assignments.
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follows all safety rules as required in compliance with OSHA
- Experienced with Scissor and Boom lift operations.
- Must have 3+ years' of aircraft paint experience
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)