- Generally 1-3 years of related and recent experience in an aeronautical environment.
- High School or GED familiar
- Knowledge of preparation and painting of aircraft, support equipment, and allied components.
- Safety procedures for Chemicals handling.
- Knowledge of blueprints and painting diagrams.
- Strong ability in paint spraying
- Understand technical management and quality assurance procedures.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State, and Federal regulations.
- Must be able to be respirator qualified.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
- Employees will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense, and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
STS Technical Services is an equal-opportunity employer.