LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Program / Paint Manager for an opportunity in Perryville, Missouri.
This position requires an advanced knowledge of aircraft paint processes and supervisory abilities. The job includes management of the Paint Shop processes, schedule, employees, control and evaluation of the shop operations, expenses, finances, and ongoing development to meet the needs of the company. Solid supervisory skills and the ability to get along with other employees and customers alike is essential. Paint slot scheduling, work order review, processing and pricing to the sales team and customers are part of the daily routine. Job duties will vary each day and may encompass special projects as designated by the General Manager. This position works as part of the WSA management team and independently to exercise discretion and independent judgment in coordination of customer and company projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Paint process, schedule, employees, control and evaluation of the shop operations, profit, and loss along with equipment, tooling and training needs to run a successful Paint shop.
- Work with Paint Technicians to ensure aircraft project flow and work processes meet expectations. Quality of work, safety and aircraft schedule are essential.
- Work directly with sales, customers, project management, quoting and other program managers.
- Supervise Paint Technicians in daily work tasks, such as job assignments, work order processing, FAA paperwork and shop processes.
- Hire and train new and existing technicians.
- Continue to expand the capabilities of the Paint Shop to meet the needs of the company.
- Maintain operations per current EPA, OSHA, and NESHAP Regulations.