- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Change filters for paint booth and removal of floor gratings for cleaning required.
- Utilize the HS&E Manual and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), when appropriate (gloves, safety glasses, etc.).
- Utilize the 145 Repair Station/Quality Control Manual.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operation processes and procedures.
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Safety sensitive position – DOT Regulated.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned by Shop Supervisor.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills
- Oral and written communication
- Strong computer skills to include Word and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Understands, encourages and carries out the principles of integrated safety management.
- Maintains a high standard of work and ensures accuracy.
- Understands the need to collaborate with others to meet team goals, commitments, tasks, etc.
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Adapts to the ethical values of the organization.
- Ability to interface well with internal and external clients and the public. Represents the department and the company in a highly professional manner.
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Bristow Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.