- Industrial painting experience, Mil-Spec or automative refinishing experience preferred
- Spray Application
- Experience with chemical conversion coating, anodizing, plating, electrodeposition, heat treating, etc.
- Have the ability to prepare aircraft surfaces, mask, prime, apply finish coatings, and anti-corrosion chemical treatment.
- Performs a variety of operations to prepare and/or execute correct finish on sheet metal and extrusion parts.
- Displays ability to plan, layout, interpret blueprints, sketches to all engineering specifications; determine sequence of operations, number of required pieces and method of setup.
- Uses a variety of tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Makes standard shop calculations relating to preparation and/or cure times.
- May input data as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May monitor and verify quality with statistical process or other control procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, and manipulate data.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff.
contact Jason Boyd at 214-347-9681 or email your resume to JBoyd@pdsdefense.com
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information, please click on the following link: E-Verify