Production Painter I - Savannah, GA
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Position Purpose: Under supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
- Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
- Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required.
- Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiative Programs and complies with all safety regulations.
- Demonstrate Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year experience in painting/paint preparation or related experience.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Must have knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used in painting trade and methods of mixing paint colors.
$19.03/ Hour ST-
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)