CFI’s are the foundation of the aviation industry. We believe they should be treated as professionals. We believe that if a person loves to teach and loves to fly, they should be able to earn a good living as an Instructor. We believe that flight instructors can do more than just build hours; they are continuing a tradition and inspiring the next generation of aviators.
Horizon Aviation is proud to offer those with a passion for teaching and a driving commitment to their student’s success the opportunity to join our team of professional aviation educators.
- New CFI w/ CFII - $50,000/yr salary
- $2,000 bonus upon completion of 14 months of service.
- Senior CFI - $57,000/yr salary (minimum 2,000 hours dual given, CFII, MEI)
- Health insurance available
- Paid time off, holidays and/or sick time
- Relocation assistance available
- Fly 1,000 hours+ per year typically
- Diverse aircraft fleet
- Actual IMC experience
- In-house maintenance department
- Free Garmin Pilot subscription
Hiring for two locations: Providence, Rhode Island and Boston, Massachusetts