767 First Officer
ABX Air •
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient, and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satisfaction to our customers. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will receive a 767 type rating with ETOPS certification.
In-Person Interviews are being held July 8 and 9 at the Tempe Mission Palms in Tempe, AZ.
- Unrestricted FAA ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an Airline category multi-engine class rating
- 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time
- First Class Medical
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada
- Current passport with 2 years validity remaining and no restrictions on international travel
- FCC radio/telephone permit
- English proficiency in accordance with ICAO standards (Airman Certificate must state english proficiency)
- College degree preferred
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)