We’re all about the craft.
KF Aerospace is proud to deliver innovative aircraft solutions for corporate, commercial, and military customers worldwide. Launched 50 years ago out of Canada’s Okanagan Valley, KF has grown to specialize in a wide range of aviation services including maintenance and modifications, air cargo operations, military pilot training and aircraft leasing. We own and operate a fleet of CV580, CV5800 and B737NG aircraft, flying cargo and passengers domestically and internationally. With facilities across Canada, KF is home to a 1,000 strong, highly skilled workforce. Our passion for our craft fuels every project we touch.
KF Aerospace launched KF Aeroflyer in 2022, operating B737 Next Gen aircraft from crew bases in Kelowna and Calgary. KF’s illustrious history spans over 50+ years of global aviation experience and adventure, perfectly positioning us for this next chapter in our Flight Operations story. We offer a stable, secure, and challenging environment where safety and outstanding customer service represent the pinnacle of our core values. Success is clearly in our DNA, and we are seeking highly motivated and team-oriented people who share that same dedication, determination and drive to be the very best.
We are hiring B737 First Officers in our Calgary Base. Training is anticipated to start in summer 2023.
- Current Canadian Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL), or a Current Canadian Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) with IATRA or valid SAMRA/SARON exams
- 1,000 Hours Total Time
- 100 Hours Pilot In Command Time
- 500 Hours Multi Engine Time
- Category 1 Medical
- A Valid Canadian Passport or Canadian work permit
- Must be able to obtain and retain Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Ability to travel/operate to the United States, and any other countries within our network
- Ability to obtain TSA clearance for simulator training in the United States
- No criminal convictions for which a pardon has not been granted
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage
- Disability, Critical Illness and Life Insurance
- A Health Spending Account
- Pension matching plan and voluntary RRSP
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Jump seat travel on company aircraft
- Annual company profit sharing program
HOW TO APPLY
We invite you to join us on the launch pad of this voyage, where opportunity awaits, and the sky is the limit… Climb aboard, buckle in and enjoy the journey with us!
Please visit kfaero.ca/careers today and apply online!
We ask that you complete the following steps:
- Upload your resume and cover letter
- Include a summary of your flight time
- Provide 2 aviation (flying) references