Captain Pilot - 135
SkyWest Airlines •
Primary Job Duties
As a CRJ Captain you will enjoy the unmatched opportunities available at SkyWest Charter. SkyWest Charter Captains have the opportunity to fly jet aircraft serving small and medium communities nationwide. SkyWest Charter Captains can expect to fly as Pilot in Command with the same rigorous and high standards of safety, reliability, and service as a Part 121 jet operation. Join our team of aviators and be on the leading edge of an industry delivering a critical service to airports across the United States.
To be considered as a Direct Entry Captain, you must:
- Have at least 1,000 hours of air carrier experience as defined by applicable portions of FAR 135.243
- Have at least 2,000 total flight hours
- Hold or have qualifications to acquire, an FAA multi-engine ATP certificate
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold FCC Radiotelephone Operator's Permit.
- Be a U.S. citizen or able to show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Have or be able to obtain a current Passport or other travel documents enabling the bearer to freely exit and re-enter the U.S. (multiple reentry status)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Must be available to work on any day, seven days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must have a First Class Medical
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Must be willing to fly assigned schedule based on pilot bidding seniority; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)