Primary Job Duties
As a Direct Entry Captain you will enjoy the unmatched opportunities available at SkyWest as you continue to further your flying career. This is a great opportunity for current captains who are looking for additional flying experience in a variety of airports across the United States and exposure to four mainline partners, or first officers who are ready to upgrade. There has never been a better time to Take Control of Your Career with SkyWest Airlines.
To be considered as a Direct Entry Captain, you must:
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Hold an FAA multi-engine ATP certificate
- Have at least 2,000 total flight hours
- Have at least 1,000 hours of air carrier experience as defined by FAR 121.436
- Be a U.S. citizen or able to show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Have a current Passport or other travel documents enabling the bearer to freely exit and re-enter the U.S. (multiple reentry status)
Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson
California: Fresno, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego, San Francisco
Colorado: Colorado Springs, Denver
Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul
Texas: Houston, Dallas
Utah: Salt Lake City