Certified Flight Instructor for Citation, PC12, Learjet Etc.- Orlando, FL
SIMCOM Aviation Training •
Do you have a love for flying? Are you passionate about teaching and ensuring the safety of other pilots?
At SIMCOM Aviation Training we have an Elite Instructor Pilot Team and are looking to hire additional Instructor Pilots, as our Aviation community continues to expand each day. More pilots mean more training, and that is where our elite instructor team comes in.
We are hiring for Citation Jet, Learjet 31/35, Saab 2000, Dornier 328, Citation II, and TBM and PC-12 series Instructors.
The Instructor position will set SIMCOM standards for our Customers receiving ground school and simulator training during Initial, Recurrent, or generic training courses. The ideal candidate will focus on Customer progress and performance with a tailored approach to specific training that includes lesson planning, classroom and simulator set-up, upkeep of current publications, and training materials.
As a company, we pride ourselves on doing our best to make sure our instructor team has a work-life balance. We offer schedule flexibility and accommodate to ensure employee satisfaction inside and outside of the workplace.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct ground, simulator, and in-aircraft training for clients at SIMCOM or at the clients' location.
- Enforce SIMCOM standards of teaching and require others to fly by set standards of service and safety.
- Captain Upgrades, SIC Evaluations, PIC Evaluations, Emergency Procedures, Drill Training, Differences Training, Remedial Training.
- Properly assess and evaluate pilot performance and progress.
- Ability to keep accurate records, complete proper paperwork, and submit required documents to the company in a timely manner.
- Serve as a liaison between the Customers and the Training Center Managers.
- Maintains competency and qualifications authorized to instruct.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism at all times.
- If authorized as TCE for SIMCOM, conduct Proficiency Checks and Certification Checks as authorized under FAR 135/142.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Skills & Abilities
Education & Experience:
- Excellent Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications.
- Strong interpersonal, and presentation skills are necessary to effectively teach required subjects and provide constructive feedback.
- The successful candidate will hold an above-average knowledge of: Applicable Regulations, Flight Operations Manuals, Operations Specifications, Crewmember Standard Operating Procedures, Aircraft Systems, Aircraft Performance, and Company Policies and Procedures.
- General knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and support cultural diversity
- Customer service oriented
- Must be legal to work in the USA
- Must have at least 2 years of flight instructor experience.
- Must have at least 2,000 total flight hours.
- Meet Part 135 requirements if applicable.
- CFII required. MEI preferred. ATP preferred.
Must be willing to travel for in-aircraft training
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)