Certified Flight Instructor
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 Doss Aviation is hiring a full-time Certified Flight Instructor for our Initial Flight Training (IFT) Program located in Pueblo, CO. The Certified Flight Instructor provides training, evaluates performance and serves as a mentor/professional developer to students.
You will demonstrate success by:
• Conducting training (ground and flight duties) in accordance with the applicable USAF Air Education and Training Command (AETC) Syllabus and FAA training requirements.
• Providing ground instruction on aircraft systems, training maneuvers, procedures and other flight related subjects.
• Training and screening pilot, combat system officer, remotely piloted aircraft pilot and international military student pilot candidates.
• Conducting preflight/post flight-debriefings and providing in-flight instruction to ensure students have a thorough understanding and comprehension of the training materials.
• Executing military-style flight training instruction, which consists of basic flight tasks and maneuvers including steep turns, slow flight, stalls, area emergency procedures, ground reference maneuvers, normal patterns, emergency patterns, clock-to-map-to-ground navigation, pilotage and dead reckoning.
• Completing electronic gradebook entries to insure syllabus requirements are met.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Please submit an application at: www.L3T.com