Jet Edge, a Vista Global company, is a leader in full-service global private aviation. As an integrated large-cabin and super-midsize management operator and maintenance provider, Jet Edge services aircraft owners with a world-class operational platform and extends individual clients and corporations 365-day-a-year access to one of the most diverse and luxurious aircraft fleets in the world. Backed by unparalleled award-winning safety programs and overseen by a leadership team with over five hundred years of collective aviation experience, Jet Edge delivers excellence in aircraft management, charter management, on-demand charter, aircraft sales, and maintenance.
Jet Edge is distinguished by its emphasis on high standards and flawless execution. These principles, which guide our interactions with clients and partners, also make Jet Edge a great place to work.
We have created an environment where an individual’s ability to add value while working closely with colleagues, is both acknowledged and rewarded. Currently seeking enthusiastic professionals to join us in providing the first-class service that Jet Edge International is known for.
We are currently looking for experienced pilots to join our team as a Challenger 300 Captain. The position features a 15/13 schedule with great equipment, backed by a successful growing company.
- Typed in advertised position (REQUIRED)
- Current in advertised position (PREFERRED)
- At least 3,500 hours Total Time (Fixed Wing)
- 2000 hours Pilot-in-Command time
- 1500 hours Multi-Engine time
- 300 hours Instrument Time
- FAA 1st Class Medical & ATP
- Valid Passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot.
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I – 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot
- Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
- Greeting of passengers and assistance with passenger seating and luggage storage
- Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
- Maintain a current first class medical certificate as required by Jet Edge policy and notify the company if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair the ability to perform flight duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
- Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Always present a well-groomed appearance
- Must be physically able to lift 75 pounds
We offer a robust array of employee benefits including a variety of medical plans, company-paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching — to assist employees with balancing their professional and personal lives and plan for a fulfilling future. We are committed to developing and training members of our team at every stage of their career. Although our standards are high, we’ll help you reach them.
- Competitive pay
- Sign on Bonuses- $25,000 sign-on bonus for type rated Captains with 135 recurrent within past 36 months (Flight Crew- Pilots Only)
- Flexible schedules
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Cell phone and iPad reimbursement (If applicable)
- Company paid KCM & FAA medical (Flight Crew- Pilots Only)
- Company paid uniforms
- Employee assistance program
- Additional pay and bonuses (If/when applicable)
- PTO options (If applicable)
Jet Edge is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities (EEO).