Channey Aviation Group LLC •
Work Authorization/ Security Clearance:
- Is responsible for maintaining a liaison with the Director of Operations in all operations matte
- Is responsible for the training and retention of all flight operations personnel.
- Coordinates training needs to ensure that adequately trained pilots are available for all trip needs. Assumes the responsibilities of the Manager of Training if that position is not used or is unfilled.
- Ensures that the aircraft copies of the Operations Manual are current.
- Designates flight instructors and nominates check airmen for FAA approval.
- May plan and modify routes for Company aircraft in 121 or 135 operations.
- Responsible for the assignment and scheduling of all 121 or 135 pilots.
- Is responsible, with the Director of Maintenance, for preparing and submitting the Mechanical Interruption Summary Report required by FAR 121.705 or FAR 135.417
- Shall participate in the investigation of and make a report to the Director of Operations on, any aircraft accident, re-portable incident, records discrepancy, or airman flight violation.
- Is responsible, with the Director of Operations, for ensuring that pilot records are maintained to FAA standards.
- Is responsible for aircraft charts and related publications.
- Works closely with the Director of Maintenance to ensure that aircraft maintenance problems do not unnecessarily disrupt scheduled flight operations.
- Ensures that each pilot domicile, if applicable, has a qualified Base Chief Pilot that can manage the domicile's flight operations personnel.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Base Chief Pilot when one is not assigned at any location where domiciles are established.
- The duties and authority to accomplish these duties may be delegated as necessary; however, such delegation does not relieve the Chief Pilot of the overall responsibility.
In accordance with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance as a condition of hire.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
- Must have three (3) years experience in position within the last six (6) years or have served as a PIC within the last 6 years in an operation conducted under part
121 or part 135
- Must meet the experience requirements of 14 CFR 119.65 and 119.67(a) and (b), or be approved under the deviation authority granted by the FAA
- Must meet the experience requirements of 14 CFR 119.69(a) or (b), and 119.71 or be approved under the deviation authority granted by the FAA
- ATP with a total of 3000 hours.
- Minimum 1500 hours PIC.
- Type Rating in PA-31-350
- 1st class Medical
- Ability to travel to offsite locations (up to 50%)
- Intermediate or better proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- U.S. Passport.
- Driver's License
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)