We are searching for an experienced captain to join our Citation CJ3 at Silver Air! The CJ3 Captain will be responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft and ensure all flights are conducted in a safe and prudent manner. If you are a team player who seeks excellence in every aspect of your performance and wants to join a hardworking team that strives to meet the travel needs of our clients, this might be the perfect role for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft to ensure airworthiness.
- Conducting proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
- Completing check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used, including alternate airports.
- Ensuring the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Silver Air and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensuring the safety of all passengers, aircraft, and crew.
- Accurately completing all trip paperwork in accordance with current procedures.
To do well in this role, you'll need:
Total time in all aircraft 3500 hours/3000 hours as PIC.
Multi-engine time 3000 hours/2000 hours as PIC.
Total Turbine time 1750 hours preferred.
Total time in airplane type 200 hours/100 hours as PIC.
Type rated on CE-525S. Or comparable aircraft.
Valid First Class Medical Certificate. This is required.
Previous Part 135 experience. This is preferred, but not required.
Compliant with ICAO Annex I - 22.214.171.124. As it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
CANPASS authorization. You'll need the ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot.
Strong customer service skills. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) will need to be demonstrated with all levels of employees and clients. Communication must always be delivered with a superior level of professionalism.
High level of detail. You'll need to be highly organized with the ability to thrive in changing environments and the flexibility for frequently changing priorities.
Excellent time management skills. You'll need to be able to work on an on-call basis, with the ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task. Silver Air is a 24/7 organization, so this role requires a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and Holidays.
Strong people skills. You'll need to be a team player who can provide valued contributions to our business and clients.
We care deeply about making Silver Air an incredible place to work and we invest a significant amount of time and energy into creating and maintaining a company culture that provides our team with a generous level of support whilst inspiring them to do their best work.
The specific benefits / perks we offer are continually evolving, but currently include:
- Personalized schedule with 10 days off per month and 20 days scheduled for flight.
- Our Flight Support team handles travel logistics.
- Paid leadership, hospitality, and flight simulator training with a one-year training agreement.
- Fly well-maintained equipment with modern technology.
- KCM badge, paid medical exams, extra passports, and cell phone stipend.
- Premium medical benefits fully paid for employee and family, vision, dental, life insurance, HSA, and FSA.
- 5 company match on 401(k) from day one.
- Employee Assistance Program for personal concerns.
- Competitive compensation with regular pay reviews.
About Silver Air
Silver Air Private Jets is driven to be the best in our industry – to change our industry by creating an environment where our team members can be their absolute best individually and collectively. We've built a culture based on core values like Drive, Own It, Respect, and Discipline. Silver Air fosters an environment of safety-first flight operations and service-first client relations. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we encourage contribution and collaboration.