Universal Fixed-Wing, part of Universal Helicopters, is proud to offer those with a passion for teaching and a driving commitment to a student’s success, the opportunity to join our team of professional aviation educators. We are recruiting the best instructors from Central Texas, South Texas, and North Texas to join our team.
As a Certified Flight Instructor, teaching from 14 CFR Part 61 and 141 standardized curricula, you will be an integral part of our Flight Training Team, providing instruction in our Brand New technology-advanced TECNAM P2008 and P2010 single-engine and P2006T multi-engine fleet of aircraft, to include aircraft-matching Simulators. With one (1) aircraft manufacture providing the three (3) required model airplanes, our students are primed for success. Through our own proprietary and one-of-a-kind ADMIN and online tracking system, your ability to manage your students’ progress will be accomplished systematically and includes our user-friendly course trackers.
Enjoy industry leading pay and the benefit of having opportunities for long-term career advancement alongside an experienced aviation management team that places the student’s development and interests first, while placing special emphasis on the student and instructor’s safety.
If you have a Certified Flight Instructor certificate or you are working on getting yours soon, apply now!
Discover What Separates Universal Fixed-Wing from Any Other Flight Training School:
CFI’s are the foundation of the aviation industry. We believe they should be treated with respect and as the professionals they are. We believe that if a person loves to teach and loves to fly, they should be able to earn a wage commensurate with their efforts and abilities. We believe that flight instructors can, and must do more than just build hours; they must continue the Universal tradition of inspiring the next generation of aviators.
- Our Commitment: Your Safety and Success in Aviation!
- Our company President has been developing aviators for nearly 4 decades
- Zero Turnover in Management Staff and Chief Pilots
- First class and state of the art facilities located at Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
- Brand new modern technology-advanced fleet of aircraft, with air conditioning
- In-house experienced maintenance staff, available 24-7
- Flight Instructor Mentorship, Continued Education Program, and Leadership Development
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement
- Discount on aircraft rentals for personal use
- Uniforms provided at no cost
- Leading industry starting wages with additional compensation based on hours and experience