Gulfstream G650 Captain – Farmingdale, NY
Solairus Aviation •
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a Full-Time Gulfstream G650 Captain to join a Part 135 operation in the Farmingdale, NY Area, at the KFRG airport. The ideal candidate will need to be a standout colleague while seeking excellence in every aspect of his/her performance. Join a hardworking team who strives to safely and expertly meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Responsible for safe operation of the Gulfstream G650 aircraft.
- Responsible for conducting flights in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with, but not limited to the following items
- Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft.
- The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used, including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Solairus Aviation and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft and crew.
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with current procedures.
- Total time = 3000 hours
- PIC = 1500 hours
- MEL = 1500 hours
- MEL PIC = 1500 hours
- Time in Turbo Jet = 500 hours
- Instrument = 250 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Type rated on GVI or comparable aircraft
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
- Primary residence within a 2 hour drive from KFRG or willing to relocate.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)