We have an exciting new program at Republic Airways that will get you to the right seat of one of our Embraer 175s within seven months. In conjunction with Cape Air we are starting our Jumpstart Pathway Program. If you qualify for an unrestricted ATP we will get you into the left seat at Cape Air where you will start building your time towards 121 upgrade. As soon as you hit 720 hours of 135 PIC time at Cape Air you will get your class date with Republic Airways. Other benefits include: $2500 bonus upon completion of Cape Air training, Up to $100,000 bonus at Republic Airways, Housing paid for seven months at Cape Air.
An unrestricted ATP requires that the pilot be 23 years of age and possess minimum flight experience to include:
- 1,500 total time
- 500 hours cross-country
- 100 hours night
- 75 hours instrument
- 250 hours PIC
- 50 hours of multiengine
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat and/or crawl.
- Able to sit without standing for long periods of time.
- Capable of lifting or moving items at different heights weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Able to adhere to the visual demands set in the medical standards established by the FAA.
- Able to hear clearly verbal communications in person, on the telephone, and over a headset with ambient aircraft and passenger noise.
- Possess the stamina needed to work long days, on sequential days, with frequent change in temperatures, climate and weather conditions.
- Must be able to move about the aircraft and perform all required functions freely, effectively and quickly in confined environment.
- Must be able to sit in pilot’s seat or assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without any modifications.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This position requires the ability to work near moving mechanical parts.
- Withstand outdoor weather conditions within an open air hangar and on the flight line for extended periods.
- The noise level may be loud and use of headset is required.
- Willing and able to work extended duty periods on sequential days, as well as a varied schedule, including early morning, nights, overnights and weekends.
Travel up to 100 of the time, including nights, weekends, holidays and overnight stays. Able to work extended hours with lack of scheduling control and be ready to report to work with little notice. Willing to relocate based on the Company’s operational needs.