Part 135 Charter Pilot
KCAC Aviation •
Kansas City Aviation Center (KCAC) is a full-service FBO located at the Johnson County Executive Airport in Olathe, Kansas. KCAC, among the fastest growing FBO’s in the Midwest, is seeking a Full Time Position as Pilot for Part 135 Charter Operation using a fleet of PC-12, PC-24, and Citation Encore, Citation Sovereign+ and Citation CJ3+ model aircraft. Citation and/or PC-12 experience preferred.
- Commercial/Instrument AMEL, 2500 total hours with 1250 hours PIC time.
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- Valid passport with the ability to travel in and out of the US.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Company insurance and benefits.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)