We are partnered with a Part 91 client based in Florida to find a CL-604 Captain. Professionalism and discretion are paramount for this role, as the principal of the company is a public personality. When acting as PIC, you will maintain a culture of safety with efficient procedures that support customer service. Additionally, you will ensure that the client’s aircraft is operated in accordance with the limitations and restrictions of Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), federal, state, and local regulatory requirements, manufacturers’ guidelines, Company guidelines and policies, and any other applicable regulations.
- Files flight plans, performs pre-flight preparation and in-flight duties, and assures that proper safety precautions are followed.
- Work with the SIC, ensuring that flight crew members understand fully and completely what duties they are expected to perform.
- Reports known or suspected FAA violations or incidents promptly for the Director of Flight Operations/Chief Pilot.
- Assist with the flight department to maintain a culture of safety with efficient procedures which support customer service.
- Aid in preparing flight plans considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight and balance, cruise, airport facilities, and navigational aids.
- Perform tasks associated with operating the aircraft while away from home base.