Why Fly A RED Tail and Wear A BLUE TIE?
Because You’re a NAME Not a NUMBER. Take a Career Where You Become Someone, Not Something.
STEEL JET Salary Ranges:
- First Officer 100k-290k
- Captain 150k-340k
- Fleet Managers 250k-500k
BLACK JET Captains:
NICHOLAS AIR pilots are not just superior aviators, enjoying the excitement of new and unique destinations every day, they are also required to deliver premier customer service to a small, refined exclusive Membership base.
NICHOLAS AIR pilots enjoy a better quality of life, a host of benefits, and fly the newest fleet in the industry. Becoming a part of the NICHOLAS AIR flight line requires you to meet a very stringent set of quality standards, with less than 5% of candidate applications being selected.
Our motto, “You’re a Name, Not a Number” is important to us, as it enables our employees to be part of a team and not a union. If you are selected to become part of the NICHOLAS AIR Team, you will enjoy our strong commitment to running a sustainable business model that, for over 25 years, has afforded our employees job security no matter the economic climate.
NICHOLAS AIR offers highly competitive compensation based on the aircraft type, your qualifications, and schedule. Some, but not all, of the advantages in becoming a pilot for NICHOLAS AIR include:
- Home-Based with 15/13 or 8/6 Set Schedule
- Potential Upgrade to Captain Within 12 Months
- Full Salary Begins Upon Hire
- Bonuses Every 1,000 Hours Flown: $10,000 for 1,000 Hours Flown, $20,000 for 2,000 Hours Flown, $30,000 for 3,000 Hours, Etc.
- Average Fleet Age of 5 years
- Open Door Policy to management
- Exclusive membership base of clientele which equates to a better experience for everyone.
Your qualifications, prior experience, and preferred schedule will determine which of the 5 different airframes you are considered for. The exclusively owned and operated NICHOLAS AIR fleet has an average age of under 5 years and includes: Phenom 100, Phenom 300E, Citation CJ3+, Citation Latitude, Challenger 350, Gulfstream G600.
NICHOLAS AIR offers:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Benefits with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Meal Allowance Up To $65/Day
- CTP Reimbursement and KCM Badges Provided
- Unique Pilot Uniforms
- Family atmosphere
- Experienced leadership team. Not just hired hands.
- Longest tenured Founder/CEO in the Private Air Travel Industry, who is a pilot and who has flown the line.
- Largest solely owned Private Air Travel Company in the United States, enabling us to provide the best tools for success to our team.