Aero Air has an immediate opening for a King Air Second in Command (SIC) in Fairbanks, AK!
Aero-Air, a premier aviation company is seeking a King Air SIC for its exceptional medevac operations team in Fairbanks, AK. This position requires a personal commitment to Aero Airs mission and core values and the willingness to demonstrate those core values in all activities performed for Aero Air or while representing Aero Air.
Pilots are responsible for safe, economical, consistent and legal operation of Company aircraft. They are required to comply with all applicable federal regulations as well as Aero Air policies, standards and procedures.
SICs act as a second in command during flight and work together closely with the captain throughout the flight to assure a safe outcome.
We offer a very competitive wage and excellent benefit package! Aero Air offers a great benefits package which includes medical, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) with an automatic 3 employer contribution upon hire, and also may include additional pay based on incentives and bonus structure. Aero Air is proud to offer Known Crewmember (KCM) and CASS jump seat privileges with multiple carriers to qualified individuals.
Required duties and responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the required duties and responsibilities.
- Safe execution of in-flight duties.
- Getting flight ready for dispatch.
- Cleaning of the aircraft.
- Stocking the aircraft.
- Loading bags and equipment.
- Maintains reliable, regular and predictable attendance.
- Adhere to all Aero Air policies and standards of conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate.
- FAA and CAMTS minimums for position.
- 6 months and 150 Hours Alaska/Arctic time or equivalent experience.
- Factory approved or equivalent ground and flight school in assigned aircraft.
- Ability to maintain currency in the assigned aircraft per FAR Part 135
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S./state issued drivers license with clean driving record
- Commercial with appropriate category and class ratings
- 1000 hours total time
- 100 hours multi-engine Pilot in Command
- 50 hours instrument
- 50 hours night
Aero Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against any person for any reason. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, parental status, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Aero Air is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If interested in applying with Aero Air and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at HRaeroair.com