Aero Air has an opening for a Mustang/CJ 525 PIC in Hillsboro, OR
Aero Air a premier aviation company, is seeking an experienced Mustang/CJ 525PIC to join our exceptional team. Our goal is to provide our customers with aviation services of the highest quality. We are looking for people who will take pride in being part of our team and our medical mission, critical to the communities that we serve.
This position requires a personal commitment to Aero Airs mission and core values and the willingness to demonstrate those core values in all activities performed for Aero or while representing Aero. Pilots are responsible for safe, economical, consistent and legal operation of Company aircraft. They are required to comply with all applicable federal regulations as well as Aero Air policies, standards and procedures.
Duties include the ability to function as the Pilot In Command (both single and two-pilot) and ensure that all flight operations activities are in full compliance with FAR Part 135 and other FAA regulations.
We offer a very $$$ competitive wage $$$ and excellent benefit package!
Aero Air offers a great benefits package which includes medical, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) with a 3 employer contribution and also may include additional pay based on incentives and bonus structure.
Aero Air is proud to offer Known Crewmember (KCM) and CASS jumpseat privileges with multiple carriers to qualified individuals.
Typical PIC duties include, but are not limited to:
- Safe execution of in-flight duties
- Getting flight ready for dispatch
- Cleaning of the aircraft
- Stocking the aircraft
- Loading bags and equipment
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are performed in accordance with Aero Air manuals, directives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are performed to the highest quality standards.
- Ensures personal compliance with Aero Air safety programs.
- Citation (CE-525) and Mustang (CE-510) Time highly desirable
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Current Class I medical
- Total Flight Time: 2500
- Multi Engine Fixed Wing: 750
- Turbojet: 500
- IFR: 250
- Night: 150
- PIC Type rating in Citation family of aircraft
Pre-employment drug test is required. Must be willing to relocate to Hillsboro, OR
Aero Air prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.