Pilot - Turboprop PC-12
Laboratory Corporation of America •
Laboratory Corporation of America is the nation's premier clinical and anatomic testing laboratory. If you're looking for a career that offers professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, connect to LabCorp. Connect to something amazing.
We currently have an opening for a full time Pilot Turboprop (PC-12) in Burlington, NC. This job involves the following responsibilities:
- Acts as Pilot-in-Command (P.I.C.) on both company owned/operated and rental aircraft as applicable.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company policy as applicable.
- Retrieves and delivers medical specimens, freight, and personnel on both a scheduled and unscheduled basis as applicable.
- Moderate physical effort (up to 30 pounds); must comply with applicable safety procedures
We offer some notable advantages:
- I-Pads for Charting
- Competitive Compensation, depending on experience
- Great Team work environment
- Outstanding equipment
License/Certification/Education: Meet Federal Aviation licensing Standards and Requirements w/3-5 years of experience.
- 2500 Hours Total Flying Time
- 200 Hours, PIC in Turboprop
- Single-engine/Multi-engine/Complex aircraft experience
- ATP (Airline Transportation Pilot) Certificate
- Pilatus PC12 experience
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)