Advanced Air, LLC is an innovative, service-oriented aviation company headquartered in Hawthorne, California. We were founded in 2005 by our President, Levi Stockton, as an FAA approved, Part 135, On-Demand Air Carrier focused on superlative aircraft management and on demand charter.
Today, Advanced Air has 22 aircraft, operated in both scheduled and on-demand service, and a diversified portfolio of flying services in turboprop aircraft, business jets and regional passenger jets. Serving more than 12 communities in the southwestern United States, Advanced Air has a deep commitment to operational excellence and metered, sustainable growth.
Our successful growth is driven by our adherence to our core values of: safety, security, teamwork and reliability. We are in this business for the long run and take a disciplined, thoughtful approach to growth opportunities.
About the role and about you:
This position is for Second in Command (SIC) of a turbo-prop King Air 350 based out of Hawthorne, CA and requires a strong ability to multi-task, making high level complex decisions while completing a variety of aviation related tasks. The flying for this position will support the Advanced Air Essential Air Service communities and on-demand charter.
The main Objective is to provide Advanced Air travelers a world class experience in a fleet of King Air 350’s. While holding up to the standards of Advanced Air, LLC flight operations, interacting with all charter customers, aircraft owners, and airline passenger travelers.
What you can expect:
- Flight Crews will work a mixed schedule of Days ON and Days OFF that will generate 5 days off a month.
- Days that are listed as “On” flight crews will be available to work for Advanced Air. Days that do not have assigned flying will have a set On Call period to them. On Call periods will require flight crew to be within two hours of the airport and in a fit to fly state. Days OFF, the pilot will not be expected to be available for Advanced Air.
- SICs will a compensated at a salary rate between $40,000.00 and $45,000.00 depending on experience.
- SICs will be paid at a rate of $200.00 per day while working on a scheduled day off. Per Diem will be paid in accordance with the Advanced Air’s Per Diem Policy. Training contract will be required for 12 months from date of completion of initial training.
Why you should work with us:
- We can tell you all about how great we are, but you probably want to know what is in it for you, so we have compiled a list of our standout benefits:
- Day Off Pay at 200%
- Hourly Bonus for Flight hours over 65 in a month
- $2.45 Per Diem pay for all hours associated with Flight Duty
- Easy to use Flight/Travel Benefits; current contracts include Delta, Alaska, and Southwest
- KCM for your personal travel
- 401k plan with dollar for dollar employer match up to 4%
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision and $15,000 in life insurance