Captain, VFR - Show Low, AZ - Sign on Bonus up to 40,000 effective through 01/31/2023
PHI Health, LLC •
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- AS350 VFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1-year minimum service requirement.
- Off duty, on-hitch housing is provided
- Qualified on the VE7A certificat
- First Class Medical
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) //
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- AS350 Qualified & Current Preferred
- 2 Years EMS Experience Preferred // 100 Hours Mountain Time Preferred // 150 Hours Night Time or 10 Hours Night Time in Past 36 Months Preferred // Night Vision Goggles Experience Preferred // 200 Hours in Type Preferred // 100 Hours Instrument Time or 10 Hours Instrument Time in Past 36 Months Preferred
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds), drug screening and background screen.
- This bonus offering only applies to new hire candidates, and may apply to candidates previously employed by PHI.
- Base and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Tom Cotharin
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)