Background we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of aviation regulations, safety protocols, and industry best practices.
- Proven track record of effective decision-making in high-pressure situations
- Minimum of 2500 flight hours
- Minimum of 3 years experience, within the past 6 years, as a pilot in command of an aircraft operated under part 121 or part 135 of the CFRs; or have previous experience as a Chief Pilot, with at least 3 years experience as pilot in command of an aircraft operated under part 121 or part 135.
- All other applicable minimum requirements for the position as outlined in CFR Part 119.
- Previous experience with maintaining and standardizing pilot training programs is preferred.
- Proven successful leadership and employee development experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Commercial Pilot Certificate required/ Airline Transport Pilot Certificate preferred (Airplane or Rotorcraft)
- Certified Flight Instructor preferred
- Certified Instrument Instructor preferred (Airplane or Rotorcraft)
- FAA Second Class Medical is required if performing check airman or flight instructor duties
If you have ever wanted to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right people, this is it!
At Apollo, we know that we are all better together, and we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Our workplace thrives by including all voices and makes our business – and the communities we serve – stronger.
All employment decisions at Apollo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Apollo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. At Apollo we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Apollo will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to our Human Resource department at 806.242.0202 or by email at email@example.com.
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Amarillo, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)