Special Applications Group (SAG) is actively recruiting qualified Crew Chief - Flight Engineer RW UH-1 SI candidates for immeninte work for the DOS INL/A program. This is a full-time position located in Peru requiring the selected candiate live in the Host Nation year round.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
* Full Time
* 650 total rotary wing flight hours.
* Must be Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and have 150 hours of NVG experience.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a licensed A&P aircraft mechanic with experience on helicopters and associated sub systems.
* Five (5) years of experience with UH-1 H1/H2.
* Two (2) years of experience as an NRCM or NPCP Instructor.
* Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent.
* Graduate of the US Army Flight Instructor course preferred.
* Combat experience and previous exposure to operations in Iraq or Afghanistan highly desired.
* Previous experience with the M-4, Glock 19, M-249, and GAU-17 desired.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* FAA A&P Certificate required.
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
* English, Spanish Level L-2, R-2 required.
* Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance.
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.