Special Applications Group, LLC (SAG) is seeking candidates to provide UH-60M Technical Assistance Field Team (TAFT) services to Taiwan Army (TA). Positions are contingent upon task order award.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that is committed to sustaining a highly skilled, diverse workforce that is capable of safely achieving challenging defense and security assistance objectives worldwide. We offer very competitive professional compensation and robust benefits.
APPROXIMATE START DATE
* 5 Mar (SATTOC) / 21 Mar (start work in Taiwan)
* Xinshe, Taiwan (near Taichung)
* This is a flying position.
* Conduct both formal and informal training (both flight and academic) on UH-60M aircraft procedures, mission training tasks, tactical employment techniques, and weapons engagement procedures to build combat readiness within the TA.
* Conduct the informal training/mentorship normally performed by U.S. Army Instructor Pilots, Examiners, Technicians, and NCOs in U.S. Army UH-60M units.
* Conduct classroom academic, hands-on demonstration, simulator, and flight training, as required, to increase the individual and collective tactical proficiency of TA UH-60M-qualified pilots and crews.
* May perform Instructor Pilot and Standardization Instructor Pilot duties, when requested by TA, to support the Pilot Aircraft Qualification Course (AQC), Pilot-in-Command Course (PIC), Instructor Pilot Course (IPC) (or mentorship), and Maintenance Test Pilot Course (MPC) (or mentorship).
* May perform the role of unit Instructor Pilot to assist TA with individual pilot progression training, currency evaluations, annual evaluations, etc.
* Advise TA personnel on all aspects of UH-60M training and tactical operations.
* Lend experience and expertise to TA to help develop effective collective training programs and tactical Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
* Perform critical functions for TA while TA personnel build the experience necessary to safely perform these duties. This includes TAFT Instructor Pilots performing as Standardization Instructor Pilots for TA.
* Conduct both formal and informal training (both flight and academic) on UH-60M aircraft.
* Conduct formal qualifications, mission training and evaluation of TA Pilots.
* Advises TA on all aspects of UH-60M employment.
* Work will primarily be performed in Xinshe, Taiwan and temporary work may be required at other locations in Taiwan to support training activities (field exercises, aerial gunnery, etc.).
* Must be previously qualified as an UH-60M Instructor Pilot.
* Must have a minimum of 300 UH-60 Instructor Pilot flight hours and 2000 total rotary wing flight experience.
* Must have a minimum of 50 UH-60M flight hours.
* All TAFT UH-60M Pilots are required to have flown an UH-60M within 180 days prior to their arrival in Taiwan.
* A satisfactory National Agency Check (NAC) background investigation or a current Security Clearance is required.
* Must be able to conduct effective classroom and non-classroom formal and informal training to TA in their areas of expertise.
* Doctor’s certification letter stating medically and emotionally fit for deployment and performance of the Security Assistance Team (SAT) mission under potentially austere, physically demanding, and stressful working conditions. This certification must state that the medical doctor has found no reasonably disqualifying factor during his interview, exam, and review of the SAT member’s medical history that would prevent the team member’s deployment.
* All team members require the following prior to deployment from CONUS: Current Physical (within 12 months of deployment), proof of a negative HIV test result performed within six months of deployment, and all immunizations required for U.S. personnel deploying to host nation.
* Current passport
* International driver’s license
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.
Location: Taipei, Taiwan