Maintenance Test Pilot (CH-47) Germany
The Kearns Group •
The Maintenance Test Pilot (CH-47) obtains a detailed knowledge of operating in the AOR airspace. Must be proficient flying in day VFR conditions. Maintenance Test Pilot performs routine acceptance test of aircraft following corrective maintenance.
- Maintenance Test Pilot, responsible for all matters pertaining to maintenance operations.
- Ensures maintenance of all aircraft are in compliance set forth by appropriate maintenance manuals, operations directives, FAA compliance directives and contractual readiness rates.
- Able to successfully complete all no-notice flight evaluations and exams in his/her primary aircraft.
- Remains fully qualified in aircraft and perform as a crewmember when necessary.
- Tests aircraft to determine compliance with specification and operational suitability.
- Operates models of test aircraft and flight test support through specifically prescribed tests and maneuvers.
- Coordinates flight operations efforts.
- Oversee maintenance operations, test fly and trouble shoot, manage maintenance flow.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- High School Graduate or equivalent is required.
- U.S. military technical school or specialized training course is desired
- US ARMY AMOC (phase 1&2) Complete and qualified.
- Flight Time: Have a minimum of 1,000 hours total PIC time – of that 300 hours must be in similar aircraft type.
- Level 3 English proficiency.
- FAA Pilots license- Hold the rating of FAA Certificate, rotorcraft, commercial pilot, instrument.
- Be qualified in type aircraft in use (CH-47).
- In-depth knowledge of FAA regulations, US Army Maintenance procedures and regulations.
- Meet AR 95-20 and contract requirements.
- Must have or be able to pass a FAA or Military Class 2 flight physical.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must have a current and valid US Passport.
- Security: Must have the ability to receive SECRET Security clearance. Interim SECRET to start
- TESA approval: Must be able to qualify for TESA approval; must have over 5 years career total experience.
- Must be able to travel as required in support of mission worldwide.
- PCR test prior to New Hire Travel: If PCR test is still a requirement for travel, company will reimburse cost for test. Check with Travel Coordinator at that time.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to climb, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, crouch and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions.
- Frequently lift parts and equipment up to 20 pounds.
- Occasionally lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Must be immediately deployable to potential combat areas worldwide.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)