Pilot (VFR) Rotor Wing - Lakeport, CA
- Immediate Opportunities - New Base Location
- Crew Housing
- Competitive Pilot Compensation
- Newly Increased Geo Modifiers at CA Bases (January 2022)
- Signing Bonuses and Relocation Assistance Available with Minimum Time Commitments
We’re hiring a Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our AS350. Scheduled shifts run seven (7) days on / (7) days off, 12-hour shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for Responsibilities:
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.