Pilot, RW UH-1 - IP/MP
Special Applications Group, LLC •
, International, International
Meta Vertical Applications (formerly Special Applicatioins Group) is a dynamic organization that is committed to sustaining a highly diverse workforce capable of safely achieving challenging defense and security assistance objectives worldwide. We offer very competitive professional compensation and robust benefits.
Meta Vertical Applications (MVA) is seeking qualified Pilots, RW UH-1 IP for the DOS INL/A program. These are Full-time rotational positions located in Peru.
- 1,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 500 hours of turbine engine time
- Applicant must be Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and have 300 hours of NVG experience.
Applicant must be Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and have 300 hours of NVG experience.
- Qualification in the applicable aircraft preferred,
- UH-1 IP applicants require 200 of turbine instructor pilot or check pilot time.
- Spanish fluency, Level 2
Meta Vertical Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.
- AA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- IP/SP - An FAA RW CFI/CFII or military equivalent rating.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)