Special Applications Group (SAG) is actively recruiting an experienced Pilot, RW UH-1 Instructor Pilot (IP) candidate for imminent work in Peru on the DOS INL/A program. This is a full-time position requiring the selected candidate to live in the Host Nation year round
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
ESTIMATED START DATE
10 April 2018
* 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time.
* Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified to include 300 hours of NVG experience.
* Qualification in the UH-1 H1/H2.
* 300 hours of turbine instructor pilot or check pilot time.
* Maintenance Pilot experience desirable.
* Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent (153B preferred).
* Qualification in assigned aircraft before or incident to assignment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
* IP/SP - FAA CFI/CFII.
* Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance
* English, Spanish Level L-2, R-2 required
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.