Special Applications Group (SAG) is actively recruiting an experienced UH-1 Pilot, RW Standardization Instructor Pilot (SP) for imminent work on the DOS INL/A program in Peru. This is a full-time position located in Peru requiring the selected applicant to live in the Host Nation year round.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
ESTIMATED START DATE
10 April 2018
* 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time.
* Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and have 300 hours of NVG experience.
* Qualification in the applicable aircraft preferred, UH-1H/H2.
* 500 hours turbine instructor pilot or check pilot time.
* One (1) year managing a flight training program.
* Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent (153B preferred).
* Qualification in assigned aircraft before or incident to assignment.
* Maintenance Pilot experience desirable.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
* IP/SP - FAA CFI/CFII.
* Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance
* English, Spanish Level L-2, R-2 required
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.