Powerline Patrol Pilot
Capitol Helicopters Inc. •
Capitol Helicopters Inc. is currently accepting resumes for Bell 407 and 429 pilots. Qualified candidates must have Bell 407 and/or 429 experience. In addition to this experience, pilots with powerline patrol and HEC and construction experience are desirable. Capitol offers competitive wages, incentives and benefit packages that includes medical, and company matched IRA retirement plans. Capitol strives to provide a positive team environment, while focusing on industry innovations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate Rotorcraft or greater
- Current Second Class Medical or greater
- 2000 Hours PIC Helicopter
- 500 Hours Turbine PIC Helicopter
- 100 Hour previous 12 months
- 50 Hours Bell 407 or Bell 429
- Must pass random drug/alcohol screening in accordance with Part 120 of the FAR.
- The Pilot reports directly to the Chief Pilot.
- The Pilot is to assist the General Manager (GM), Operations manager, and Chief Pilot in assuring that all work accomplished within Capitol GOM and is in compliance and in accordance with the FAR’s, Capitol manuals, and other applicable publications.
- Promote the use of the Safety Management System amongst peers as the path to achieving safety objectives. Identify report and correct safety deviations.
- Maintain assigned aircraft in an airworthy and mission ready condition.
- Be responsible for safe ground and flight operations in collaboration with the Director of Operations, Chief Pilot and all the department managers.
- Act as Pilot In Command of any aircraft in the fleet, assuming all duties expected and required of a Pilot in Command.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to evolving situations.
- Works in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a professionalism.
- Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by the CP.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)