PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
The Quality Supervisor will be the primary interface all quality and safety matters for overseas contract in Middle East/Southwest Asia providing Organizational “O” Level Maintenance Support for assigned rotary-wing aircraft. Also serves as Deputy Site Supervisor. Provides aviation maintenance requirements to enable its customer to complete its assigned missions. Supervise day-to-day organizational-level support maintenance in accordance with (IAW) the scope of the Performance Work Statement (PWS). Coordinate and manage technical and administrative operations and all other aspects of support program to ensure timely availability of weapon systems to meet specified operational requirements. Ensure Contractor Maintenance Services (CMS) meet or exceed contract performance requirements. Provide expertise and advice on technical and logistical matters and the effective use of CMS efforts. Coordinate maintenance program IAW all applicable maintenance management documents and directives.
Additionally performs duties as Maintenance Test Pilot (MTP), Rotary Wing: Maintenance test pilots shall be proficient in flying operations of the rotary wing helicopters they are assigned. Maintenance test pilots shall possess a current, valid Agency or FAA Second Class Medical Certificate. Annual renewals of Medical Certificates shall be the responsibility of the individual. Maintenance test pilots shall possess an instrument rating on their FAA Commercial Certificates. Test Pilots shall demonstrate instrument task proficiency on the annual flight evaluation conducted by flight detachment Evaluators. Maintenance test pilots shall undergo and successfully complete initially and annually thereafter during their birth months, an Agency or FAA second class flight physical. Maintenance test pilots shall not perform flight duties when ill, after receiving medical treatment that may impair physical abilities required for flight or after receiving drugs from a civilian physician until properly cleared by an Agency Flight Surgeon or equivalent. Maintenance test pilots shall undergo an annual flight evaluation. These evaluations will be conducted by both an Instructor Pilot (IP) and Maintenance Test Flight Evaluator (MTFE), qualified in Mission, Type, and Design Series (MDS) and will ensure that all Aircrew Training Manual (ATM) tasks required for assigned flight duties are accomplished, i.e., non-tactical base tasks and maintenance test pilot (MTP) tasks are evaluated IAW the appropriate ATM.
- Directly responsible and accountable to the Site Supervisor and Director of Quality for site level Quality Program Management.
- Directly responsible and accountable to Site Supervisor, Corporate Program Manager and Director of Quality for site level Safety Program Management.
- Provides oversight of Quality Control.
- Performs Safety of Flight qualifications and Safe for Flight (SFF) duties.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Customer and submits required reports accordingly.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate CFT Program Manager and submits required reports accordingly.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate Director of Quality and submits required reports accordingly.
- Provides local oversight of Quality Management System (QMS), training and safety programs.
- Audits site to ensure compliance with QMS and safety requirements.
- Accountable for assigned Company and Customer Owned Property and Equipment.
- Documents work performed on appropriate forms, electronic database and definitive sheets, as required.
- Performs Maintenance Test Flights (MTFs)/Functional Check Flights (FCFs) to ensure airworthiness and warranty standards are maintained.
- Performs other duties as assigned.