Utility Pilot - Bell Helicopters
Airwest Helicopters •
Airwest Helicopters is accepting resumes for full and part-time Bell 206L and Bell 212 Eagle Single Helicopters. The company is based in Glendale, Arizona.
We are looking for pilots that have previous utility experience. Vertical reference long-line experience is preferred. Mountain time with landings and takeoffs on ridgelines and mountain tops is preferred. The position will occasionally require overnights away from base, possibly in field conditions.
- FAA Commercial or ATP Helicopter Certificate
- Current Medical Certificate - Class 2 or Class 1
Experience Requirements (All Helicopter PIC):
- Helicopter Instrument
- Bell 205, 212, UH-1 experience
- FAA Single Engine Airplane qualification
- Meet the minimum OAS/USFS carding requirements.
- Current or recent carding
Pilots are expected to be safe, professional, and courteous. Position requires pilots who are willing to clean aircraft, perform authorized preventive maintenance, and other miscellaneous non-pilot duties. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to work without constant supervision, and will always represent the company in a positive manner.
- Minimum 1500 hours Total Time
- Minimum 1000 hours Turbine
- Minimum 200 hours Mountain
- Minimum 300 hours in Bell 206L, Bell 206L4 preferred
- Minimum 100 hours vertical reference long-line
Job will require the physical capability of lifting, climbing, kneeling, etc.
Compensation:Starting salary is based on experience and qualifications.
Flight pay is paid on revenue flight hours. Depending on workload this could add 10K to the salary.
- Employee Health Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Pay
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)