We have an opening for a Technical Sales Lead with an aerospace manufacturer that provides interiors, structures, and safety systems as well as mission-critical defense solutions. From commercial aviation passenger service units to general aviation enhanced vision systems to defense weapons systems, their products operate reliably for decades to keep passengers, crew, and military personnel safe. They work side-by-side with customers, integrating its array of power, connectivity, lighting, structures, interiors, and test technologies to solve complex challenges. For 50 years, they have delivered creative, customer-focused solutions with exceptional responsiveness. Today, global airframe manufacturers, airlines, military branches, completion centers, and Fortune 500 companies rely on their collaborative spirit and innovation.
Facilitates the development of new products and manufacturing technologies, working closely with key customers, engineering, supply chain and operations. Engaged in direct customer-facing management, strategy development and capabilities determination. Helps generate new business and ensures growth in strategic areas. Assesses potential application of company products or services and offers solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations. Assists customers in product development to leverage the relationship toward future production contracts.
- Drives the technical research and development, planning, and strategy of new products and services to existing, and new customers.
- Maintains routine and frequent contact with customers, ensuring the fulfillment of our obligations. Manages issues and provides a personal element to business interactions, ensuring success through superior communication and relationship building.
- Leverages technical & supply chain experience to identify partnerships, new business opportunities, and emerging markets.
- Develops sales contacts, follows up on leads, and makes calls on potential customers in alignment with the Business, Engineering, and Sales teams.
- Develops and delivers professional sales presentations that focus on the benefits of their capabilities and speak directly to customer needs.
- Researches, develops, and maintains long and short-range technical sales and marketing plans focusing on Defense and Aerospace markets.