Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, Engineering is preferred
Experience: 10 years increasingly responsible sales and marketing experience to include:
- Senior Executive leading a worldwide sales and marketing team in a technical products environment
- Aviation industry background, ideally rotorcraft
- Understanding of custom engineered products
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with international regulations
- Strong customer advocate
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
Aerometals Inc. of El Dorado Hills, California is a 40-year veteran of commercial and military aerospace manufacturing. We offer a full range of production services including CNC machining and turning, sheet metal fabrication, welding, assembly, autoclave, and precision assembly. Aerometals has significant experience manufacturing critical application, militarized components to OEM engineering data for use on many fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. Customers include the US Military, Boeing, Lockheed, Sikorsky, etc.
With over 150 employees in 150,000 sq. ft. of space, Aerometals offers competitive salaries, exceptional benefit packages, and believes in a true work-life balance which leads to a very low employee turnover rate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Aerometals is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outline by the federal, state and/or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Aerometals makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Aerometals as a federal contractor encourages veterans with service-connected disabilities to apply.