Outside Maintenance Sales
Haggan Aviation •
Position Type: Permanent
- The Outside Aircraft Maintenance Sales will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- The Outside Maintenance Sales associate will be responsible to maintain a high level of interaction and communication.
- Responsible to create quotes for airframe, avionics, engines, and interior/cabin entertainment upgrades while achieving a high success rate of closing these opportunities.
- Good communication skills. Communicates regularly with customers, department managers, and technicians to ensure good two-way communication concerning all in coming work and any issues that may arise through each project.
- Responsible for meeting financial and unit volume objectives for the assigned region. Demonstrates leadership skills and presents a positive and professional image at all times. Provides input for development of annual regional sales plan.
- Maintains high visibility in the industry through involvement with trade association events, customer events, and supplier sales events. Participates in continuous improvement of sales processes. Maintains high level of professionalism and customer service to our external and internal customers.
- This person must display a passion for sales and a proven track record of performance. Consistently be available for customers, strives for success and work continuously for the success of the entire company.
- Propose and manage your individual annual budget.
- Maintain a positive margins on each quoted proposal.
- Meet financial goals and objectives as outlined in annual sales budgets for airframe, avionics, and engine. Maintain oversight responsibility of all sales opportunities in assigned region, to forecast, create, deliver, and sell to drive a result to obtain 100% shop capacity.
- Travel as required (2–3 weeks a month) to meet objective while managing expenses to plan.
- Recruiting of New customers for upcoming sales opportunities.
- Help company with marketing strategies to increase the company annual sales forecast.
- Other jobs and duties may be assigned at the discretion of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and/or three to five years proven technical sales experience in the corporate aviation industry.
- Pass FAA drug and alcohol program.
- Read and understand English.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Computer applications: MSWord, Excel, and the Internet.
- Proficient with aviation programs.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Applicant must live in the region they are applying for.
- Assertive, high energy and self-motivated individual
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)