Location: DFW North (0054) Dallas , 75261 , United States (US)
Full-Time Sales Consultant
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Sales Consultant position is to drive new business to the FlightSafety organization. As inside sales, they function as the first point of contact for prospective FlightSafety customers. The core functions of this role are: lead generation, outbound prospecting, and phone-selling.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prospect through a variety of techniques with a heavy emphasis on outbound calling.
- Start the sales process for all inbound leads captured via general inquiry or website.
- Handle Contract Pilot and VA Benefit inquiries.
- Generate leads through market research, or qualify prospects generated by Sales Operations team or campaigns within the assigned geographic territory.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of sales interactions and opportunities within CRM.
- Partner with outside sales teams to move prospective buyers through the sales cycle.
- Meet/exceed Sales Consultant specific targets.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years related sales experience including working with established sales quota.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including, MS Office suite.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations
- Able to work unsupervised, as needed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and communicate. The employee may be required to stand; walk; sit.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to view monitors, technical documents, and reference material.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth