Sales Manager: 34332
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring a Sales Manager in Binghamton, New York. You will be responsible for account management and new business development for an idustrial products manufacturer. You will have a terriroty that expands throughout North America.We have strong relationships many customers in this segment, with the goal of growing the business and finding additional new business. Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills required to establish and maintain solid partnerships with key customer contacts including purchasing, engineering and product development staff.Time management, follow-up and follow through skills are necessary to ensure all aspects of sales transactions are handled in a professional, ethical, and timely manner resulting in being viewed as the provider of choice.
- Deliver high quality, highly engineered systems and components to global OEM and distribution customers.
- Accelerate growth through solving customers’ challenges.
- Generate leads and call on assigned customer accounts.
- Create and foster relationships with your customers and by selling assigned technology solutions and establish yourself as the face of our brands
- Listen carefully to customer requirements, articulate and have the ability to provide a preliminary conceptual technical design solution to win customer trust and ultimately the business.
- Demonstrate a strong sales acumen, specifically the ability to close a sale
- Deliver accurate monthly forecasting
- Fosters personal achievement and excellence
- Represent VOC (voice of customer) and effectively communicate back to design and product development to drive strategic decisions on viability of product lines, profitability reviews, locations, growth opportunities, new markets, talent.
- Deliver year-over-year profitability improvement for assigned line of business.
- Provide engineered solutions to industrial vehicle OEMs and system suppliers in a number of industries by creating personalized technical solutions that meet industry-specific requirements.
- We have a passion for developing solutions that make machines smarter, safer and more productive. Our customers are leading vehicle OEM manufacturers and system providers worldwide. Our mission is to provide products and services that contribute to our customer’s success.
- Our vision is to build the best global team in our business.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or closely related field of study is required.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 (five - ten) years direct industry sales experience in vertical markets of the outdoor power industry including ATV, Snowmobiles, Weed Trimmers, and hand held power tooling (equivalency accepted in lieu of a degree e.g. candidates without a degree that can demonstrate a minimum of twelve (12) years progressive sales experience may be considered).
- Travel expectation is up to 70 and may include occasional international travel.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Hydraulic motion & control systems sales to OEM equipment manufacturers
- International travel passport
- Salesforce.com experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)