As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Business Management or Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent working experience, with 5 years experience in aerospace;
- You are familiar with Project Management processes;
- You are familiar with aviation in-service fleet support;
- You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills (essential);
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities;
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic;
- You demonstrate ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced, challenging environment;
- You have effective problem-solving skills with ability to make good decisions to move projects along to meet or exceed the targets;
- You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Excel and MS Project is an asset.
- You have a Project Management Certification in an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.