Drone Pilot Service Network - Remote
Loveland Innovations •
Loveland Innovations is the maker of IMGING, the leading platform for property inspections and analytics. With IMGING, inspection professionals use smartphones and automated drones to digitize a property or structure, and analyze it with the help of deep learning and computer vision, giving them the clarity to act quickly and confidently. This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the coolest technology around along with a proven management team.
The IMGING Service Network Pilot is a 1099 contract position for certified drone pilots. Work is assigned based on an on-demand business model and depends on the availability of inspection jobs needed in your area.
We are looking for high-caliber pilots to gather property data for top insurance carriers and Fortune 500 companies. Using our app and your compatible hardware, you will conduct a brief automated flight over a property along with capturing manual images as directed for detecting damage. Additionally, the app will guide you through a list of ground photos to take using your mobile device that will be uploaded after the flight photos to complete the job.
This is an opportunity to work directly with Loveland Innovations and not through a 3rd party company. Earn more than with other drone networks. Elevate your status with high-profile work. We will train you on our app and you get inspection jobs directly from us.
For more information, please visit: https://www.lovelandinnovations.com/services-network/
- Tech savvy nature
- A willingness to learn the most advanced drone inspection software in the industry
- Ability to follow directions to ensure we get the needed photography
- Ability to maneuver a drone around obstacles/obstructions on a roof
- Customer service skills
- Ability to travel within a 75-mile radius for inspection jobs
- Familiarity with automated LAANC authorization requests and the faadronezone.org portal for manual airspace authorization requests
- Ability to troubleshoot in field issues
Have a supported drone from the list below:
- Have a current Part 107 certificate or recurrent knowledge test/renewal
- Mavic 2 Pro (highly recommended)
- Phantom 4 Pro V2 (recommended)
- Mavic 2 Zoom
- Smart controllers are NOT supported
- Have a cellular internet enabled iOS device (iPhone or iPad) to fly with IMGING
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be 18 years or older and be legally authorized to work in the United States
- UAV liability insurance and general liability insurance with minimum coverage limits of $500,000 for both (If you do not have your own policy, we can guide you toward great and cheap pay as you go options.)
- Pay is a per job basis (currently ranges from $75-$200+ per 30-55 minute inspection depending on the complexity of the job)
- Opportunities to take on larger projects or multiple building projects with payouts into the hundreds or thousands of dollars
- Travel outside your coverage area
- Additional structure bonuses
- Larger roof bonuses
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)