This position may be filled as a level II or level III.
Under Indirect Supervision, personnel will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair, and assembly of all aircraft and related equipment. Integrate multiple payload configurations, perform modifications, and program aircraft systems and subsystems. Preform preventive maintenance, and repair of infrastructure equipment and associated electrical/ mechanical ground components.
- Unmanned aviation ground handling (CONUS and OCONUS)
- UAV Launch and recovery
- Maintain and troubleshoot aircraft systems and subsystems
- Perform maintenance, repair, and modifications of aircraft structures
- Handle the emergency reclamation remedies at all facilities
- Ensure our standards are implemented in everyday activities
- Ensure we continue to meet all OSHA, state and federal environmental standards/laws and best practices
- Maintain equipment used to support aircraft mission efforts
- Read electrical schematic and/or control diagrams, and read blueprints
- May be required to drive a vehicle with a manual gearshift
- Recurring FOD training and awareness, upon hire and annually
- Perform other duties as are necessary and/or required
DEPARTMENT: FIELD OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO: FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER