Live Training Lead/ UAS (I/O)
Vertex Aerospace •
, Mississippi, United States
Position Type: Permanent
Live Training Lead/sUAS (I/O)
Working across the globe, V2X builds smart solutions designed to integrate physical and digital infrastructure from base to battlefield. We bring 120 years of successful mission support to improve security, streamline logistics, and enhance readiness. Aligned around a shared purpose, our $3.9B company and 16,000 people work alongside our clients, here and abroad, to tackle their most complex challenges with integrity, respect, responsibility, and professionalism.
V2X has a requirement for a Live Training Lead/sUAS (I/O) to serve as a primary Manager in support of the ARCENT TSS effort for US Forces—Kuwait (ATROMS). The Live Training Lead/sUAS (I/O) will report directly to the V2X Program Manager and ensure the proper integration and synchronization of all LIVE training requirements in Kuwait.
Standard work week will be six (6) days per week for up to eight (8) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s), and a standard 40-hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
Provides all deliverables, maintenance, quality checks and training; schedules personnel assignments and manages resources to ensure completion of contractual requirements.
- Supervises all Instructors/Operators in daily CREW/EWO, C-IED and sUAS/C-sUAS training and operations.
- Safeguards and ensures the proper maintenance of Government Furnished Property (GFP), materials and facilities.
- Ensures successful Work Order (WO) processing and completion.
- Ensures adherence to Safety standards, policies, and practices.
- Ensures adherence to the V2X policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ensures that standards, specifications, practices, and quality for all products and services are maintained at the acceptable levels required in the contract.
- Ensures that Quality Control standards are observed and followed.
- Responsible for daily execution and deliverables of the Training Support Team (TST) within the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Supervises the work staff execution and provides direction to the task leads.
- Establishes internal controls necessary to personally monitor and approve overtime, sick leave, compensatory time, and pay transactions to ensure no instances of fraud, waste, or abuse occur. Immediately reports to the V2X PM all suspected instances of fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Responsible to the V2X PM for all staffing recommendations, deliverables, and procurement actions.
- Participates in and enforces all mandatory training requirements; implements provision for Government-wide programs such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, personnel, and information security requirements.
- Demonstrated relevant experience (academic, work, or combination of both) serving as a former Army Training Support Program staff principal with an understanding of the Army Training Support Enterprise objectives, Army TADSS program, and AR 350-1 training requirements.
- C-sUAS/sUAS experience.
- TADSS training experience
- Extensive experience creating products employing MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Prior CTC (NTC/JRTC/JMRC) experience as an Observer/Controller or extensive CTC experience as BLUFOR/OPFOR
**Contractor personnel shall comply with all theater command policies, regulations, and General Orders. All tours are unaccompanied **
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) through the National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) process.
- Must have a valid driver's license, able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator's License and Kuwait Driver's License.
- Applicant may be required to travel and will be required to work in compliance with OSHA and V2X safety policies and procedures.
- Must possess a US Passport with at least 2 years of remaining eligibility.
Must have an ACTIVE/CURRENT U.S. SECRET Security Clearance
Vertex is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment in which we recognize and value each other's differences as well as fostering a culture that promotes its core values: Professionalism, Integrity, and Respect. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)